Thursday, July 24, 2014

Santa Rosa part 1

The kids and I headed to Santa Rosa with my parents for a 4 day party! The gulf was stormy so the waves were crazy. Now that I have kids I don't mind over cast days! We went from the pool to the beach at least twice a day. The kids did prefer the pool to the ocean but I was able to drag them down for a least an hour a day. Our condo was perfect for us. We overlooked a pond that was full of turtles and frogs. The kids loved exploring it! We could also see the ocean from the porch which was beautiful!

















First day at the beach and they are exhausted!





Grandma spent time teaching James to buggy board!











Left; Ansley's foot. Right: mine











The kids loved the fact that Grandma and Grandaddy jumped in to play!








Heading to the beach for an evening walk! Our last day at the beach was sunny and hot!






No comments: