Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snow!!

Within a few hours Atlanta was shut down due to snow and ice! I was on my way to pick up Henry from preschool, by the time I made it in to pick him up and was back on the road to get James the roads turned icy and crazy. Ansley did not make it home until 5:30 and that was only because her Aunt was so gracious enough to pick her up. The bus didn't get home until close to 7.
Right when we got home from picking the boys up from school I sat Baylor down to take a picture to send to his mom. Looking back I should have dressed him right so his mom didn't see him in the snow with barely anything on. The moment I put a jacket on him he wanted nothing to do with the snow!


Henry was all about touching it and then screaming in pain because his hands were numb. After 4 days if this you would think he would stop.


We are lucky enough to live in a neighborhood with great friends!











As you can tell there is a difference between these pictures and the ones up top. That's because Caroline arrived.








We ended the snowmagedon week with dinner and a movie with friends!



No comments: