Today I decided it was time to get Henry an official haircut. Grandma has been the go to for his hair cuts but now he needed to have a real one. He has been sporting a bit of a mullet/ long hair. Henry is a handsome blue eyed boy and I wasn't about to line him up to be called a girl!! He is two now so I couldn't tell what attitude I was going to get. Sweet Henry showed up. He sat nicely and played but did not want anything to do with the robe. So he was covered in hair. Edith did a wonderful job! Exactly what I wanted!!! I tried to get a good picture but failed. So on the way home we made use of my photographer sister!
My pictures vs. Caroline's.... (He just sees her camera and starts smiling).






Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment