Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fun times

I new that today would be rough because all the kids had a long weekend since we all were out of town. I planned a field trip so the kids hopefully would have more to do than fight or tattle tale! The morning started out with Thomas and James racing around the racetrack aka the backyard. However they amped it up with googles this morning.



Wish I had a picture of Thomas too! Then we headed to East Roswell Sprayground! The plus for Ansley was that Mt. Pisgah Prek was there too so she got to see Ms Rhea!!
Henry absolutely loved the spray park!
Tons of sprinklers and lots of puddles.


Everyone behaved and enjoyed themselves! The kids worked for getting a trip to yogurt land. So after rest time we added up the points and headed out!






I even managed to make Ansley a dress today!



No comments: