Tuesday, November 20, 2012

INK

Since the kids have all week off... Time to go on a field trip!!! Mom and I took the four older kids and headed to INK (Interactive neighborhood for Kids). I took my two way back when James was almost 2 and Ansley went on a field trip to INK with her preschool class! In case you haven't been this place is a huge warehouse with a built in town inside! James stayed put in the police car for a good portion of the time.



Once he got out he went to the firetruck and stayed there for a while!!









He branched out for the last 30 mins and explored the Soda Shop!!


The girls explored the entire town.
Frances taught us all how to spell!!


She even milked a cow!





Dentist!


The stage.


The mail service was slow today!





Thomas spent a lot of time in the music store, the playground, and the airplane!!


He was getting me a diet coke!





What a blast we had! I can't wait to take Henry back with us this summer!

No comments: