I decided it was time to add Henry to a family picture. It was hard when he was little to get a good picture and not just a baby looking like a blob! Today Caroline came over and got some great pictures.
It is amazing that we got any good pictures at all! It seemed like someone was crying or not looking at the camera. James' hair was not cooperating so he wore a hat. I made the mistake of spiking his hair last night while drying Ansley's hair straight. Who knew it would still look the same the next morning.
Henry is happily screaming at Caroline!
This picture I like to call my jack-o-lantern!! It is amazing that she can chew food with that many holes in her mouth.
Ansley was on fire with her smile today! Aunt Caroline can always bring it out.
This is how he hangs with Caroline.
I think we have finally convinced Caroline to start her own photography business!! So excited for her. She is amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment