Saturday, August 4, 2012

The fun continues!

Henry has taken his first move to be like the big kids. I left him with my mom on Friday for a couple hours and I come back to Henry
army crawling. I got a video of it this morning. He is now getting mad when he can't quite get it together to move.



This is the result of mommy pouring applesauce on his tray. He loved it!!


This last week Ansley was able to visit her new neighborhood school and meet her teacher. She was of course timid and overwhelmed but as we left she saw some friends and relaxed a little.


This weekend she found out just how much she loves rock climbing. She went to Addison's birthday and had a blast!









She would not give up!
James starts school on Monday too. He will be at his old school until mid august and then starts half day preschool!!! He is at the good age of loving to help me out with anything! The greatest thing he says these days is "I can't know how." He has the sweetest voice when he says this.



This weekend we celebrated our nephew Logan who graduated from Georgia Tech with high honors in civil engineering.



When they headed to graduation we headed next door to Fellini's pizza!








We ended Saturday with the kids participating in the Olympics! I have to give Liz all the credit for putting together the best kids Olympics. My three had a blast!
Saying the pledge.





First medals of the night!


Ansley receiving a medal.


First event. Ribbon unrolling!!











After dinner it was time to hose them down!!!



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the Olympics...what a great cute idea. Going to have to duplicate this next time when all three of mine are running around! How fun! Good luck with back to school stuff.