Saturday, May 12, 2012

5 months!

Wow, where has the time gone. Our baby is 5 months today. He has made these past 5 months enjoyable and full of sleep! He still loves his sleep and food. He is currently in 12-18 month close. I haven't weighed him in a month but I am sure he is between 19-20 pounds. He wants to sit up by himself so bad. The newest discovery for him is the saucer. He has learned to turn himself and to jump to make noise. I consider him being able to do a 360 in the saucer his "rolling over." He has the most beautiful coo! He is a talker especially to Ansley. Henry still gets spooked easily by James' over eagerness to make him smile! But he does love keeping an eye on Henry while I am taking a shower or cooking dinner ( for those of you overly crazy parents... I am in the same room).
Henry still loves his feet and blowing raspberries. He just started eating baby food. Of course he loves the food! He sleeps 10-11 hours at night and takes 2 long naps and a cat nap somewhere in there. He doesn't fuss. He will let you know when he is tired and really tries to have patience when the bottle isn't ready right then. He mostly smiles and goes with the flow. He is recognizing people now. I was at home the other day with the boys. My mom picked Ansley up from school so she came in the house to visit. Henry was in the swing. Grandma walked In and sat down in the room without saying a word to him and he lost it. He will do that to me if he is playing and I walk into the room and don't acknowledge him. It just melts my heart. So of course I must pick him up and kiss his cute cheeks!!! I think that sums up Henry at 5 months.
He loves his tag blanket!


Still makes me laugh!



Squash!


Catnap! Didn't have a seat to put him in at Caroline's had to improvise!



No comments: