Friday, March 23, 2012

Growing

Yet again we started the week off with a sick kid. Poor Ansley had the pukes for about 3 hours on Monday morning. She was a champ at always making it to the toilet! After some good sleep she recovered. After a can of Lysol I recovered. She went on to have a great week. Ansley's grade started practice on their musical this week. I think by the time the musical debuts I might know it enough to sing along. Her best practice times are in the car on the way home from school! Bob and Ansley went to Walgreens tonight and when she arrived home she had learned a line from National Lampoons Christmas vacation... "I don't know Margo!" Melt my heart. Not sure who I was most proud of.. Bob for teaching her that or how cute she was for saying it!!!
James had a great week. His new favorite thing he learned how to do this week is to play starfall on the computer. Big thanks to the nasty pollen for keeping the kids trapped in the house after school this week. No one has bad allergies yet but the yellow stuff is just gross. He looks like such a big boy playing at the desk!! James had a great time at T ball practice this week!!! He is super pumped to be doing this and that Bob is right their him at practice and at the game.
Henry had a big milestone week. He started giggling! There is nothing more cute than a baby belly laughing! He has also decided that three nights this week he would refuse to take the 10;00 feed! He is growing up so fast!!! He is now in 9month clothes. I am hoping that we get a few weeks out of these clothes. My hand me downs don't start until 12 months!! He still really enjoys Ansley and James. He is a talker!!
This picture is from our life touch church directory sitting. I am not one who likes these sit down portraits but we were dressed up so why not.



When I picked Frances up for a playdate after school she just happened to be dressed similar to Ansley!




No comments: