Thursday, February 16, 2012

Big boy!!

Today was Henry's two month check up. Big thanks to my mim for taking him. I was unable to take off work to be with him. He got his first shots today which is not fun.
can't believe he is already two months. We have been so blessed to have a third baby and to have such an easy going one!! He is a great sleeper. He goes to bed around 8 and gets up between 5-6. Bob and I keep waiting for him to turn on us! The kids love him. They walk in the room in the morning and he starts cooing. He is focusing and tracking us! He has noticed the fans in our house! I love how excited he gets before he starts to coo!! He has been getting mostly breast milk during the day except for his 8 and 10 feeding when he gets Goodstart.

His stats from today:
Weight: 14 lbs 12 oz. (97%)
Height: 24 in (90%)
Head: only 50% (both the other kids heads were above 90%)

He is currently in 6 month clothes. Good thing I just bought 3 month clothing last week. He pretty much skipped over 3 month clothes. If I had gone back and looked I would have seen James was in 6 month clothes too! Henry is bigger than James by a pound and shorter by 1/4 inch. I will post updates pictures tomorrow!

No comments: