


I had these pictures made for Bob for Father's day. The pictures were actually supposed to be of Ansley but she felt the need to pull a 2 year attitude so I had to join her.
This was actually the day that I almost lost my mind. I had the two girls. We went with my mom to get some cute pictures done however kids seem to have different plans. Ansley decided that this was not the day to get it done. After wanting to crawl out of the portrait place I took the girls to target to get some groceries and wait for the prints. Everything seemed to be going smooth up until the moment Ansley lost her mind. She had a "throw down, roll on the ground, kick her feet, screaming" fit in the middle of the store. It would have been funny but she had sticky hands from the lollipop I tried to bribe her with. You can only imagine how yummy her hands looked. After what seemed like forever, which was probably only 10 minutes Ansley got herself together and we moved on. Frances has a way of knowing how and when to really push Ansley's buttons so they got separated for the rest of the wonderful shopping experience. That was one of the moments that some of the people at target laughed and some gave me the eye.
We made it out alive and have learned from the fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment