Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Weekend Fun!!!!!!


As most of you know Ansley is not only obsessed with babies she is really into phones, which is partly my fault. We were in the playroom this weekend and she got the remote control and walked her baby around with the control to her ear while carrying on a conversation. It was extremely funny considering she looked like a wrestler in her undergarments. She is into telling us all about her day and what she thinks. However, for the most part we have no clue what she is saying. She just thinks it is so funny when we say okay and nod when she is talking to us. Then she just gets more excited and continues on. It is just amazing how she is a little person now at 19 months!! If you haven't been around her in the last 2 weeks you are going to be shocked at how much she has grown up.
Saturday is cleaning day. Ansley usually claps for me when I vacuum mostly because she is not sure about the vacuum. However this weekend I was using the big vacuum and she decided she needed to get in on the action. She is officially my new maid. She loved vacuuming the floor. I don't think you can consider this child labor??
Since it was such a nice weekend I decided it was time for some pictures. We took some in the yard and then after nap time went to the neighborhood lake and playground for some more pictures. Check them out.

No comments: